We are looking for an ASP.NET developer to build web applications using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will develop applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator.
Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software applications.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using ASP.NET Core and C# programming languages
- Test and deploy the web applications
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on web applications and provide technical support
- Proven experience as an ASP.NET Developer, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Familiarity with the .NET framework and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to write efficient, secure, well-documented, and clean C# code
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field